Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Chevron pattern...not gonna happen

I was going to use the chevron pattern (previous post) to make a customized yoga strap...not gonna happen. I'm going to have go back through my project want-to-do list and find something that I really NEED to make :)  
Sometimes that's easier said than done but since the craft room is somewhat cleaned up maybe it won't be too hard to do. I've got STACKS of quilting magazines as well as a few notes on the desk back there of things I'd like to try so we'll see what happens...and one of my daughters will be here in a few weeks so that may influence the thoughts rumbling around in my brain. She loves to craft as well so anything that can be done together should be put on the back burner for a few weeks...and I think my granddaughter will be coming to visit in May and I'll need some fun ideas for us that week.

No comments:

Post a Comment