Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Chevron patterns

[BatikBraid.jpg]
http://reannalilydesigns.com/2009/06/the-batik-braid-quilt-tutorial/

I love this quilt! I started cutting out the pieces for it yesterday. Hopefully I'll finish cutting today.  Since I'm using more of my fabric scraps, I'm not sure how it's going to turn out but the pattern looks like it's a little more challenging than some of the others that I've done. And  I'd also like to find a way to add a monogram spot in the center.
The directions on the website seem to be pretty clear and she's added updates as people have left questions in her comments section. It certainly looks like she's put a lot of effort into the directions and she's more than willing to answer any questions that have been posted.
I'm not sure what I'll do with the quilt when it's finished but I like the idea of a new challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment