Sunday, March 30, 2014

Gluten Free Cinnamon Roll remnants

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/8c/d6/0d/8cd60dc6f1c515aaf329bc57838eb743.jpg 


I've had a terrible craving for a lemon filled doughnut lately. The problem is that I can't have gluten. So instead.........
I made these this morning using a gluten free recipe from Betty Crocker...originally there were 10. (6 perished in the tasting of this recipe and there's only 2 of us in the house!!)
Holy Cow these were good. Very easy to make but a little messy which could have something to do with the fact that I'm not exactly on my toes first thing in the morning. The only thing I'll do differently next time is to make them the night before then slice and bake them the next morning.The dough had a tendency to split (or crack) when I rolled it up and I think the fridge over night would help keep them together. I also think I could reduce the calories immensely by using a sugar substitute instead. BUT this recipe is sure enough easy to make and definitely a keeper!!
Betty Crocker gluten free cinnamon rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment