Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cooking for a low carb dieter

My husband is always watching his carbs. This can lead to very boring dinners if I'm not careful. I "stumbled" onto a great recipe site that has some wonderful recipes. Here's the link: http://www.recipezaar.com/ The variety of recipes listed is unbelievable. There are also ratings by members that include comments, adjustments to spices and cooking times if necessary. The site also includes nutritional information so you know exactly what you're serving your family.
I've made some of the "normal' recipes as well for our neighborhood happy hours and the food is always raved over! It's nice to have a site that I can count on so I don't get bored cooking. I hate eating the same things for dinner all the time and my husband has had very few complaints which always makes me feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment